Luv's Blog Archive

Search Luv's Blog

Sunday, July 28, 2013

::::: #iLUVdrama! ::::: Meet Sparkle! The 1st of 4 Luvs in Get Christi Luv!




::::: #iLUVdrama! ::::: Meet Sparkle! The 1st of 4 Luvs in Get Christi Luv! ::::: Which 1's Ur Fave? http://youtu.be/WrvRo7ZSvbk #Comedy #WebShow

Hi, I’m Sparkle Luv, Christi’s sort of conservative fiery child Luvality! I create all of her ideas, creativity and imagination and I’m incapable of hiding the truth. I’m like super fun and like obsessed with candy. My favorite color is ruby red, my favorite season is summer, cause I like hot weather, and my favorite sign is Sagittarius! I love to play, act goofy and silly, and I’m really confident, outgoing and active. I’m not too good at nurturing relationships with other people, but I’m awesome at being me! And making people laugh! OMG! And I’m like the ONLY one you want to show up whenever you throw a party! Cause I like LOVE to entertain everybody! And I’m like SO good at it! Like REALLY good it! OK yeah I can be like insensitive and um, emotionally immature sometimes, but it’s like not intentional, OK I just love telling the truth and like, getting my way, and I never know when I’ve hurt someone’s feelings! But I’m like crazy gifted and talented and like the amazing things I create in my head would like totally blow you away! Like seriously. All the other Luvs complain that Christi’s always picking me as her favorite Luvality the most, but I just think she likes my energy and cheerfulness. I mean, who wouldn’t want the fun kid over the boring parent, the naughty adult and the helpless brainy baby? I mean, look what I can do!!! Expecto Patronum!!! Isn’t it awesome??? OK like sometimes I do set things on fire, throw fire bombs and burn bridges down, but other than that, I think I’m totally awesome. Though I do have a low attention span. But other than that, I’m-- Ooh! Butterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment