Luv's Blog Archive

Search Luv's Blog

Sunday, July 28, 2013

::::: #iLUVdrama! ::::: Meet Desire! The 4th of 4 Luvs in Get Christi Luv




::::: #iLUVdrama! ::::: Meet Desire! The 4th of 4 Luvs in Get Christi Luv! ::::: Which 1's Ur Fave? http://youtu.be/eVFubrSh1n0 #Comedy #WebShow

Hey, I’m Desire Luv, Christi’s sort of liberal watery adult Luvality. I nurture Christi’s emotional and social concerns, as well as her romantic relationships, and seductive traits. I’m her sex appeal, and her emotional connection, her fears, desires, obsessions, intensity, and her social intelligence, people perception, interpersonal relationship skills. I keep all her secrets. The others all call me the naughty one. Oh if only she’d take me off my leash-- I’d show you naughty. I do what I went, when I want, and I never get caught-- because I know human nature-- and I know how to master the animal inside of anyone-- including you. That’s right-- Who’s ya momma? Or would you rather be my Big Daddy? (laughs) Of course, you wanna know how I do it, right? I’ll never tell. But I AM the seductress. I am the temptress. I will make your heart pump, your words stutter, and your body rock-- just with a gaze-- (wink / smile / bite lip). Oh I’m so bored. She never lets me come out and play. (puppy pout groan) I’m so powerful, so persuasive-- and yet I’m her least favorite Luvality of all-- (awed) I know right? Who would say no to me? (laugh) OK so maybe... I can be a little manipulative, and flirtatious and... tricky. But what’s life without a little fun, right? Somebody’s gotta rock this boat. (innocent) I’m just being the way God made me. (shrugs / fake sweet) Right? If I was born to splash a few waves in this rather placid lake... what’s wrong with that? One more drink won’t kill ya. One more flirt won’t hurt ya. And for the love of GOD will this girl PLEASE just go on a DATE??!! I mean, really. Sparkle routinely convinces her to risk it all just to create a masterpiece. Jewel regularly convinces her to wait for marriage-- yeah-- in THIS day and change. And even Bubbles convinces her to change her political views from time to time and learn new things. But me? I can’t even get this girl to go out on a single DATE! WHY am I even here? Obviously, I have nothing in common with this girl. And she never listens to me. Except for when she’s modelling or making videos. But that’s not enough for me. I need more. I want full domination-- of Miss Luv. I want to control her every action. I want to know what will happen, when I’m the one in power... and she can take ALL the credit. I LIKE being the power behind the throne... (giggles) I do have a very good plan... Wouldn’t YOU like to know what it is... (laughs / bites lip / gazes / smiles) So, since she’s making me leave now, I’ll just simply say, my favorite color is amethyst purple, my favorite season is spring cause I like cool weather and my favorite sign-- is Scorpio. Dream about me. I’ll be dreaming of YOU. (winks / bites lip / giggles)

No comments:

Post a Comment